Saturday, January 1, 2011
Day 1 of Project 365 - Resolutions
So it's the first day and although I took several pictures today I selected this one as it's quite frankly a perfect reflection of what my pictures have comprised of up to now, well certainly in the in the last few months anyway.
I shall of course continue to take endless photos of my two precious Shanes and even post a good few; but I really want to expand what and whom I photograph. So this is my first resolution of the New Year and if this project is to be as successful as I hope well then by the end of the year I hope to have an extensive collection of photographs taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The dinosaur dungarees are just fab! Happy first day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire, the dungarees are from Debenhams. I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging and trying to design my page, once that's done I can follow everyone along.
ReplyDelete