Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21 of Project 365 - Favourite things


I started this week with a photo of my husband & son and I'm ending it with a picture of my son & I. Words cannot explain how much I love the way he looks at me & the excitement on his face if he's not seen me for a very short while. I love when I'm feeding him and he pops off just to smile up at me and give me a big grin.

Today I passed my old secondary school on the way home from shopping and it shocked me that I had left it 15 years ago. It just doesn't seem that long ago. I couldn't help think about the fact that in 15 years time that my son will be all grown up probably in 3rd year by then. Wonder what kind of looks he'll be giving me then.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!!!

    God, I really miss those little mid-feed grins. Treasure every one of them :)

    ReplyDelete