Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 of Project 365 - Resolutions


So for my final resolution that I'll be posting on. This is our spare bedroom and the clothes for our son that don't fit in the wardrobe. The heap closest to us are 6-9 months then the next heap is 9-12 months and the bits on the pillows are 12-18 months. I really have to stop buying clothes for him, that he doesn't need.

4 comments:

  1. That's exactly how my spare bed has looked for the past year! Except I now have a christmas tree on the bed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how our spare bed looks too, only it's our clothes and junk that we're too lazy to put away rather than baby clothes that don't fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel so bad now, it's the only room in the house that never looks tidy. We have an attic room that it could go up too but we don't use the room anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My inner Monica wants to come around and sort it out for you.

    ReplyDelete